1. After you have navigated to the Biomedical Research Forms page (1), open the Firefox preferences by clicking on Firefox (2).
3. Click on the Applications tab (1) and then ensure that the "Action" (2) for the "Adobe" Content Type (3) all indicate either Use Adobe Acrobat Pro or Use Adobe Reader (4). Please use only Adobe Acrobat or Reader. A free copy of Adobe Reader can be obtained from http://get.adobe.com/reader/. PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER PDF "READER."
5. If the Facesheets have been downloaded and opened "correctly," the Facesheets indicate they have been opened in either Acrobat or Reader (1).
6. Complete the form and "Click Here to Print" to print a copy of the completed form (1). If you wish to save a copy of the Facesheets, save a copy now. Then "Click Here to Submit Data via Web," and the form should "reconnect" with Firefox, and the information from the form will be uploaded to the HRPP database (2).
7. If you have successfully uploaded the Facesheets, you will receive a confirmation. Congratulations. As noted on the confirmation, once the information from the Facesheets has been imported into the HRPP database, usually within 1-2 working days, the project will receive a permanent HRPP project number, and you will receive an e-mail noting the HRPP project number.