1. After you have navigated to the Biomedical Research Forms page (1), ensure that you have either Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader installed on your computer. A free copy of Adobe Reader can be obtained from http://get.adobe.com/reader/. PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER PDF "READER."
2. You will need to disable the built-in PDF viewer. To do this, please enter "about:plugins" in the address bar (1) and hit Return.
6. if the Facesheets have been downloaded and opened "correctly," the Facesheets indicate they have been opened in either Acrobat or Reader (1).
7. Complete the form and "Click Here to Print" to print a copy of the completed form (1). If you wish to save a copy of the Facesheets, save a copy now. Then "Click Here to Submit Data via Web," and the form should "reconnect" with Chrome, and the information from the form will be uploaded to the HRPP database (2).
8. If you have successfully uploaded the Facesheets, you will receive a confirmation. Congratulations. As noted on the confirmation, once the information from the Facesheets has been imported into the HRPP database, usually within 1-2 working days, the project will receive a permanent HRPP project number, and you will receive an e-mail noting the HRPP project number.